Announcing our Secure Workplace As A Service including a special launch offer for all new customers!
With ever changing technology, business requirements and support issues, NextWave ITS has developed a flexible packaged service to help clients migrate to a secure, hybrid cloud solution coupled with support excellence.
You also want to be “spin-up” solutions for new employees and potentially contractors without incurring high upfront costs. Consider this as a “pay-as-you-go” solution where you can combine the flexibility of SaaS (software as a service), Mobility and DaaS (device as a service) enveloped with an effective support program and billed monthly.
Simplicity and flexibility enables you to do more with less, free up cash flow and work with a single point of accountability
The typical service comprises of:
- Device As A Service
- Microsoft Office 365 or Google G Suite
- Cloud Email Security (plus Continuity & Archival option)
- Single Sign On & Identity Management
- Secure Content Collaboration / File Sync & Share
- 24*7*365 Desktop & Server Remote Monitoring
- 24*7*365 Network Device Monitoring
- Remote / Onsite Support Excluded*
- Upgrades / Additional Solutions available*
- *Saving of up to £200.00 exc VAT per user
- This offer is purely for the provision of a tailored business service which can be upgraded / amended depending on your individual business requirements.
- Support options will be provided under discussion depending on requirement
- This is a flexible service to suit your business requirements.
- Payable monthly in advance, under a twelve-month agreement.
UK Helpdesk: with offshore out of hours support
24 x 7 x 365 Monitoring: servers, desktops, networking, security and more can be monitored freeing your team up to focus on projects or critical issues
Remote / Onsite Support: Remote troubleshooting or Onsite Support as required
Tailored Support: No ‘one size fits all’, we tailor a solution to your individual IT and business support requirements
Strategic Consultancy: With over 100 years experience across the founders, we advise and guide to support your business objectives and future needs.
Public, Private, Hybrid Cloud: Work from anywhere – anytime, communicate, collaborate and share, reduce downtime and disruption
Security: Endpoint, Perimeter, Encrytion, Data Protectiona and Identity and Access Management provided with real time visibility and management
Connectivity: From telephone lines, to fibre and wireless solutions, we keep you connected and optimised
Trusted Advisor: Experienced, trusted, agnostic advice and guidance for all your IT, Telephony and Business needs.
Flexible & Affordable: Reducing CAPEX and utilising OPEX supports business cash-flow and helping to budget and forecast your Business IT spend.